Sunday 21 March 2010

Life Right Now

Life has never been so good as it is right now!... Yes, Loser this sounds like your post but I completely agree lol.

I've never taken advantage of the Uni life until the last 2-3 months, and I don't mean just going out on the piss! For the first time in 18 months, I feel 110% settled here and that is down to certain people becoming closer to me, and they will never know how much I appreciate that! Since Xmas, I have done more practical work then I have ever done since being here. And I bloody love it! More determined then ever to get to graduation day with a good mark, and to send my Dad a message for the first time in years, saying 'I did it without you'... and i can not wait until that day.

Until then, I am going to work my arse off, enjoy being here with some of the amazing people I have met, who get me through everyday! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment